A comprehensive blend of vegetarian enzymes active in a broad pH range to aid in food digestion.
10% off ($17.99 ea) for 2 or more
15% off ($16.99 ea) for 3 or more
A complete formula of plant derived enzymes!
Digestive enzymes are proteins which are necessary for good digestion. These enzymes are emitted along the gastrointestinal tract where they break down food, facilitating the absorption of nutrients. Food particles must be broken down (digested) in order to supply us with the energy we need for the simple acts of living and being healthy.
This vegetarian enzyme formula supports healthy digestion by supplying the body with the digestive enzymes we need to be healthy: amylase, protease, lipase, papain, bromelain and cellulase.
Fundamentals of Digestive Enzymes
- Amylase:?breaks down carbohydrates and is found in the saliva, pancreatic, and intestinal juices. Because amylase is present in the saliva, carbohydrate digestion actually starts in the mouth. This means chewing your food well is an important part of activating this enzyme.
- Protease:?digests proteins and is found in the juices of the stomach, pancreas and intestines. Acid-stable protease is stable in an acidic environment lending to its ability to continue working in the stomach even after hydrochloric acid and pepsin are introduced.?
- Lipase:?responsible for fat digestion and is found in the stomach and pancreas.?
- Bromelain and Papain:?can be found in fresh pineapple and fresh papaya, respectively. Both of these enzymes reduce swelling and inflammation.?
- Cellulase:?aids in breaking down cellulose, the fiber found in plant-based foods.?
The bad news? Natural Enzymes are limited!
Unfortunately the human body can only produce so many enzymes naturally. Some reasons you may not be getting the proper amount of enzymes may include:
- Poor eating habits
- Cooking our foods to high temperatures
- Getting older
Plant-Based Enzymes vs. Animal-Based Enzymes
Enzymes extracted from plant sources have been shown to have a broader pH range than animal enzymes leading to pre-digestion in the stomach. They also have more consistent activity levels. Most animal-based enzymes are meant to be taken on an empty stomach to get into the blood stream. Also animal based enzymes are not typically consumed for digestive purposes, but more for metabolic processes.
Vegazyme is a comprehensive enzyme formula active in a broad pH range to aid in food digestion. We can?t avoid aging, but we can improve how we eat and take a little help in the form of a complete effective vegetarian enzyme supplement!
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 1 Vcap? 1-2 times daily with meals.
120 servings per container
1 vcap Serving Size
Amount per serving
Not listed Calories
Not listed Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
† Acid-Stable Protease 100 SAP
† Amylase 2,500 DU
† Bromelain (from Pineapple) 5,000 FCC
† Cellulase 500 CU
† Lactase 200 LAC
† Lipase 750 FIP
† Papain (from Papaya) 6,000 PU
† Proprietary Multi-Enzyme Blend 560 mg
† Protease 12,500 HUT
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Rice Maltodextrin, Cellulose (capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), MCT (medium chain triglycerides) and Silica. Vegetarian/Vegan Product. Contains no: sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
We Ship Fast! Same Day Shipping! Located In The United States!
Laboratory Tested & Verified Product! B17 Rich Bitter RAW Apricot Seeds!
100% Money Back Guaranteed!
Call Us Toll Free: 1-866-468-7487