While RoseOx and Huperzine A are known for their ability to help promote a healthy response to free radicals and support cerebral health, Glutamine, Ginkgo Bilo
5% off ($18.99 ea) for 2 or more
10% off ($17.99 ea) for 3 or more
While RoseOx and Huperzine A are known for their ability to help promote a healthy response to free radicals and support cerebral health, Glutamine, Ginkgo Biloba, and Phosphatidyl Serine help support mental acuity, metabolism and other brain functions. This supplement is synergistically balanced to provide the best possible results.
Benefits of Brain Support Components
Ginkgo Biloba – Possibly one of the oldest and most beneficial tree species. Forty components have been isolated, the most important ones being terpenoids and flavonoids.
- Ginkgo Biloba has been found to support blood flow to the brain
- Ginkgo Biloba’s may help support eye health
- Ginkgo Biloba supports general cognitive performance
Glutamine – An amino acid that serves a host of significant support functions in the human body.
- Glutamine aids in discarding excess ammonia from the human body, a high concentration of which may harm brain and nerve tissue
- Helps regulate the body’s pH, which is required for the proper functioning of cells
- Helps regulate blood glucose levels; can itself be converted to glucose when needed
- Glutamine supports secretion of HGH or Human Growth Hormone, which aids in muscle growth and fat metabolism
- Glutamine plays a key role in protecting the lining of the intestinal tract from certain types of ulcers
- Glutamine may help in the recovery of major burns
- Supports immune system
Phosphatidyl Serine – Belongs to a certain category of fats that is a major component in cell walls.
- Has an important role in repair and maintenance of the cellular structure
- Phosphatidyl Serine helps support proper use of the hormone cortisol, thus helping manage an appropriate response to stress
- Some studies indicate that Phosphatidyl Serine may aid memory and learning functions
RoseOx – Made from lipid-soluble rosemary extracts and other herbs.
- Works with antioxidant vitamins in synergy to support immunity
Huperzine A – A dietary supplement extracted from firmoss, a plant native to Southeast Asia and India.
- Helps promote muscular health
- Supports cardiovascular health
Brain Support is a dietary supplement, 1 Vcap of which should be taken 1 to 2 times daily.
Recap of Key Benefits
- Supports brain function
- Supports metabolism
- Supports nervous system health
- Aids vision
This product is free from:
100% Vegetarian Formula
Other ingredients include:
- Cellulose (capsule)
- Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source)
- Rice Flour
Caution: Keep away from children. Do not use if pregnant or lactating. Do not take this product if you are taking a prescription medication, or have a history of heart or pulmonary problems, wthout first consulting a physician.
Disclaimers: *This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
60 servings per container
1 Veg Capsule Serving Size
Amount per serving
Not Listed Calories
Not Listed Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
† Choline 45 mg
† Ginkgo Extract 60 mg
† Gotu Kola 125 mg
† Huperzine Complex 25 mcg
† L-Glutamine 125 mg
† Phosphatidyl Serine 15 mg
† RoseOx 25 mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Apricot Power B17/Amygdalin 100mg Capsules100 mg | 100 Capsules
Apricot Power B17/Amygdalin 500mg Capsules500 mg | 100 Capsules
We Ship Fast! Same Day Shipping! Located In The United States!
Laboratory Tested & Verified Product! B17 Rich Bitter RAW Apricot Seeds!
100% Money Back Guaranteed!
Call Us Toll Free: 1-866-468-7487