Apricot Power's Domestic (US) Shipping Policy
- Standard Flat Rate Shipping: 7-10 Business Days.
- USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Shipping: 5-7 Business Days.
- USPS Priority Mail Express Shipping: 2-3 Business Days.
- UPS Ground: 7-10 Business Days.
Apricot Power's International Shipping Policy
- USPS First Class Mail International: 10-21 Business Days.
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6-10 Business Days.
- USPS Priority Express Mail International: 3-7 Business Days.
Apricot Power does not offer guaranteed shipping on USPS First Class International Mail or USPS Priority International Mail. Select at your own risk. To get guaranteed shipping that we will back up 100%, please select USPS Priority Express Mail International.
Apricot Power's Canada Shipping Policy
- USPS First Class Mail International: 10-21 Business Days.
- USPS Priority Mail International: 4-9 Business Days.
- USPS Priority Express Mail International: 3-5 Business Days.
UPS Next Day and 2nd Day Air Services
Service Guarantee UPS guarantees on-schedule delivery of UPS Air Services packages to every address in the United States and Puerto Rico (where applicable). In the event the carrier fails to complete delivery or attempt delivery within the time commitment published in the UPS Guaranteed Delivery Schedule, UPS, at UPS's option, will credit or refund the shipping charges for each such package to the payer only, upon request, subject to the following conditions: a. The package is properly documented in a UPS pickup record, and bears the appropriate UPS Air Services tracking label and an address label showing the consignee's correct name, deliverable address, and ZIP Code; or the package bears a properly completed UPS Air Shipping Document. b. The package bears a UPS Saturday Delivery routing label when optional Saturday service is requested. c. The package is tendered to UPS during UPS's published business hours. d. UPS is notified in writing or by telephone of a service failure within fifteen (15) calendar days from the date of scheduled delivery and is advised of the consignee's name and address, date of shipment, package weight, and UPS Air Services tracking number. The guarantee does not apply to UPS Air Services shipments which are delayed due to causes beyond UPS's control including, but not limited to, the following: The unavailability or refusal of a person to accept delivery of the shipment, acts of God, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority on the premises, acts or omissions of Customs or similar authorities, riots, strikes or other labor disputes, civil commotions, disruptions in air or ground transportation networks, such as weather phenomena, and natural disasters.
Apricot Power follows the USPS guidelines and disclaimers!
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR:
- Delayed Shipments: We will make our best effort to deliver your shipment according to our regular delivery schedules. Except as provided in Paragraph 15 below, USPS, FedEx Express, and/or their agents are not liable for any losses or damages caused by delays, even if they are our fault, in picking up, transporting (including delays caused by diversions), or delivering a shipment.
- Circumstances Beyond Our Control: We are not liable if a shipment is lost, misdelivered, damaged, or delayed because of circumstances beyond our control. These circumstances include: terrorist activity; strikes; labor actions; an "act of God," for example an earthquake, cyclone, storm, or flood; "force majeure," for example war, plane crash, or embargo; import/export clearance delays; any defect or characteristic to do with the nature of the shipment, even if known to us when we accepted it; or any action or omission by anyone outside USPS, FedEx Express, or their agents, for example the sender of the shipment, the recipient, or an interested third party, Customs or government officials, or other carriers or third parties with whom we contract to deliver to destinations that we do not serve directly. We are not liable even if you, the sender, did not ask for or know about a third-party delivery. We are also not liable for electrical or magnetic damage to, or erasure of, electronic or photographic images or recordings.
- Consequential Damages: We are not liable for the following, whether they arise in contract or any other form of civil action, including negligence, and even if they are our fault: consequential or special damages or loss; other indirect loss; or breach of other contracts. Consequential damage or loss includes but is not limited to loss of income, profit, interest, markets, and use of contents.
- Extent of Our Liability: We make no warranties, express or implied. Our liability for a shipment that is not delivered according to the Money-Back Guarantee is limited to a refund of the postage paid by the sender as outlined in Paragraph 9. Unless additional insurance is purchased, our liability for a lost or damaged shipment is limited to the lowest of US $100, or the actual amount of the loss or damage, or the actual value of the allowable contents. Actual value means the lowest of the cost of replacing, reconstructing, or reconstituting the allowable contents of the shipment (determined at the time and place of acceptance). These terms and conditions, and where applicable the Warsaw Convention, limit and/or exclude our liability for loss, damage, or delay. You agree that there are no agreed stopping places, and we reserve the right to route the shipment in any way we deem appropriate.
- False Statements and Right to Inspect: The submission of a false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement may result in imprisonment of up to 5 to 8 years depending on the nature of the violation (18 USC Sec. 1001). In addition, a civil penalty of up to US $5,000 and an additional assessment of twice the amount falsely claimed may be imposed (31 USC Sec. 3802). Your NON-DOC shipment may, at our option or at the request of governmental authorities, be opened and inspected by us or such authorities at any time.
- Mandatory Law: Insofar as any provision contained or referred to in this Air Waybill (Shipping Label) may be contrary to any applicable international treaties, laws, governmental regulations, orders, or requirements, such provision shall remain in effect as part of our agreement to the extent that it is not overridden. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision shall not affect any other provision contained or referred to in this Air Waybill (Shipping Label). Unless otherwise indicated, the sender's address indicated on the face of this Air Waybill (Shipping Label) is the place of execution and the place of departure, and the recipient's address listed on the face of this Air Waybill (Shipping Label) is the place of destination.
Apricot Power's Shipping Cut Off Time: All orders will ship out the same business day they are placed. Excluding Holidays or uncontrollable circumstances. Order placed after 2:00 P.M. (PST) are subject to ship on the following operating business day.
WARNING: Apricot Power cannot guarantee chocolate bars will arrive in great condition if ordered during the hot summer months, or shipping to areas with hot or humid climates. We can only guarantee they will arrive to you in great condition if you select UPS Next Day Air or UPS 2nd Day Air. If you are an international customer, you must select USPS Priority Express Mail International for a guarantee. If you select any other shipping options, you order at your own risk. Apricot Power will not issue any refunds or replace the items if damaged or melted in shipment.