Megazyme Forte: Pancreatic Enzymes
Megazyme Forte: Pancreatic EnzymesA blend of both plant-based and animal-derived enzymes to support the metabolic process.
5% off 2 ($56.99)
10% off 3 ($53.99)
What Is Megazyme Forte
Apricot Power Megazyme Forte is a blend of both plant-based and animal-derived enzymes to support metabolic process. Our formula includes other nutrients and compounds that work in concert with the enzymes to support immunity and overall health.
Why Do I Need Enzymes?
We are all familiar with the importance of macro and micronutrients in supporting optimal health. What many of us are not aware of is that these nutrients are largely dependent on another group of nutrients or they would be of no use to us. These nutrients are called enzymes.
Enzymes are protein molecules that enable the body to perform thousands of its vital biological or metabolic processes. The body uses enzymes to assimilate nutrients, transport them to our various organs, detoxify our cells, or strengthen our immune system.
Unfortunately as we age the amount of enzymes our body naturally produces starts to decline. When we lack a proper amount of enzymes, it becomes difficult for our body to perform normal healthy processes. For this reason supplementing with a good enzyme formula could be beneficial.
Metabolic Enzymes For Your Health
It is very important to facilitate the body's natural healing abilities by supplementing with a special blend of metabolic enzymes that synergistically interact with each other. Megazyme Forte contains the following ingredients that may provide valuable immune support.
- Pancreatin: A multi-purpose enzyme produced in the pancreas that can digest carbohydrates, protein, and fat.
- Trypsin: Breaks down dietary protein into peptides and amino acids.
- Papain: A protease or protein-digesting enzyme found in papaya.
- Bromelain: Plant-based protease derived from pineapples.
- a-Chimotrypsin: Type of protease produced in the pancreas.
- Amylase: A type of enzyme that can digest carbohydrates.
- Lipase: Enzyme that breaks down fats and lipids.
- Glutathione: An enzyme which promotes a healthy response to free radicals.
- Catalase: An enzyme which promotes a healthy response to free radicals.
- Superoxide: Dismutase is a free-radical scavenging enzyme.
- Nattozimes: An immune-boosting proprietary blend of fungal enzymes (derived from natto, a fermented soy product, resveratrol, and herbs such as capsicum fruit, dandelion leaf, and hawthorne berries.
- Serrazimes: A combination of two types of edible Aspergillus fungi.
- Thymus: Extract supports the thymus gland, which is the body's master immune gland.
- Rutin: A type of bioflavonoid.
- Zinc: An essential nutrient which promotes proper immune response.
The Megazyme Difference
Our enzymes are not meant to be taken after meals for digestion. They are meant to work on an empty stomach. That way they can go quickly to the bloodstream and dissolve undigested proteins, like food proteins.
Most of our metabolic enzymes are proteolytic or protein-digesting enzymes (proteases). Because enzymes are sensitive to specific conditions in the body such as temperature and pH, we have included in our blend several types that can withstand different temperatures and pHs.
Our tablets are enterically coated so the enzymes remain intact as they pass through the stomach acid in order for them to be absorbed in the small intestine. If the enzymes disintegrate in the stomach then they won't be able to make it to the bloodstream.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 - 4 tablets, three times daily, two hours after each meal.
Store in a cool, dry place
100 servings per container
2 pH Sensitive, Enteric Coated Tablets Serving Size
Amount per serving
Not Listed Calories
Not Listed Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
a-Chymotripsin 45 mg
Amylase 20,000 DU
Bromelain 150 mg
Catalase 200 U
L-Glutathione 10 mg
Lipase 3,400 U
Nattozimes 500 FU
Pancreatin 4X 313 mg
Papain 150 mg
Rutin 100 mg
Serrazimes 10,000 FU
Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) 50 mcg
Thymus Substance 55 mg
Trypsin 125 mg
13% Zinc (As Gluconate) 2mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline, Cellulose, Calcium Phosphate Dibasic, Enteric coating (Purified water, Ethylcellulose, Ammonium Hydroxide, Medium Chain Tryglicerides, Oleic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Stearic Acid), Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, and Magnesium Stearate.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
We Ship Fast! Same Day Shipping! Located In The United States!
Laboratory Tested & Verified Product! B17 Rich Bitter RAW Apricot Seeds! We Will Match Any Price! 100% Money Back Guaranteed!
Call Us Toll Free: 1-866-468-7487