Sweet Spicy Munch Snack Apricot Seeds
3 Years Ago | By Apricot Power
Sweet Spicy Munch Snack Apricot SeedsOur bitter raw apricot seeds can be very bitter, this is a great way to give them some flavor!
- 1 Large egg white
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne (adjust the amount based on your preferred spiciness)
- 1/2 cup shelled apricot seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg white. Beat in sugar, paprika, curry, coriander, cinnamon, salt and cayenne. Add apricot seeds and mix to coat well.
- Place the seeds in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until your desired crispiness (stir once or twice halfway through).