Raw Blueberry Bites Recipe
3 Years Ago | By Apricot Power
Last year we ran a SuperFood Mix Recipe Contest and one of our wonderful contestants, Maiah Miller, submitted a delicious and nutritious berry bite recipe using Goji berries.
It turns out it that her recipe also tastes great with blueberries. It’s quick, easy, and a great on-the-run energy snack. Give it a try.
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 10 Medjool Dates
- 1 pouch Coconut Almond SuperFood Mix
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1-2 tbsp filtered water, as needed
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, adding the water last. Add 1 tbsp and another one if mixture is still too dry. Pulse and mix until mixture forms a dough-like consistency.
- Roll in 12 balls and chill for 20-30 minutes to firm up. (They can be eaten immediately, but chilling them yields a firmer cookie that holds up better to pack in lunches or take a long as a snack).
- Optional: roll in additional hemp seeds or coconut flakes for an additional nutritious coating.