Peaches and Cream Yogurt Popsicles
1 Year Ago | By Apricot Power
Makes 8 popsicles
- 2 Cups Greek Yogurt
- 2 Small Peaches - cleaned, pitted and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup (optional, add as per your choice)
- 2 Tbsp. Apricot Power Coconut Almond SuperFood Mix
- 8 Small Paper Cups
- 8 Ice-Cream Sticks
Making the Popsicle Batter:
In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt and maple syrup to a smooth consistency.
- Add the SuperFood Mix and whisk again
Filling the Paper Cups:
- Now, take 1 tbsp. chopped peaches and add it on the bottom of each paper cup.
- Add whisked yogurt mix in each cup (filling till top).
- Place the filled cups in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, take out the cups and place ice-cream stick in the middle of each cup.
- Put the paper-cups back in the freezer and freeze for 2hrs or until popsicles are completely frozen.
Removing the Popsicles from Paper Cups:
- In a bowl, add warm water.
- Place each frozen cup in the warm water bowl for 4-5 seconds.
- Lift the cup up and lightly pull the ice-cream stick towards you and the popsicle will come out of the cup.
- Similarly, follow the step for each popsicle
- Serve the popsicles immediately and enjoy.
“I’m a firm believer in healthy-delicious meals and that’s how I came across Apricot Power SuperFood Mix. I have tried a couple of their products and love using them in breakfast / snacks for an added boost of energy, extra nutrition, and great taste. I wanted to create a fun, easy-to-make, and wholesome snack recipe that could be eaten by all age groups. My go-to recipe is a family-favorite frozen treat – ‘Peaches & Cream Yogurt Popsicles’. I used Coconut Almond SuperFood Mix to make them extra nutritious.”