Marzipan with Apricot Seeds
1 Year Ago | By Apricot Power
Looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe? Try out this mouth-watering Marzipan with apricot seeds!
- 1 1/4 cup unblanched almonds, unroasted
- 2 tablespoons grated apricot seeds
- 2 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 small egg whites
- Grind almonds, seeds, and sugar in the blender until very fine.
- Blend in egg whites with fingers one at a time.
- Knead until smooth and plastic.
May bepressed into molds or formed into roll, chilled, and sliced. 1 1/2 cups.