Ganoderma Tea Pudding with Lemon Caramel Strawberries
2 Years Ago | By Apricot Power
Japanese Style Ganoderma Tea Pudding with Lemon Caramel Strawberries
2 servingsOur Ganoderma products are delicious beverage mixes that provide a quick and easy way to enjoy coffee, green tea, and hot chocolate. All you need to do is add hot water, stir, and enjoy. Not only are these products complete (the 4 in1 coffee sachets already have sugar and cream), but they all contain the health benefits of Ganoderma. Our 8-pack sampler is a great way to try out this family of healthy drinks. There’s just enough to share with a family member or friend.
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Ganoderma tea bags
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 4 teaspoons Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Water
- 1.5 teaspoons Lemon juice
- 2 large Strawberries, washed, hulled and diced small
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Lightly grease 2 ramekins (7 oz. each) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Warm up the milk in a saucepan or microwave. Put tea bags into a large cup. Add hot milk to the cup and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and beat in sugar. Add the tea mixture straining through a tea strainer to the bowl and whisk to combine. Discard the tea bags.
- Strain the mixture through a strainer into each serving ramekin evenly.
- In a large deep baking dish or casserole, put the ramekins then pour hot water around the ramekins about half height up to the ramekins (not in the ramekin). Put the baking dish/casserole into the oven and bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of pudding comes out clean. Let cool to room temperature then refrigerate until chilled.
- While the puddings are baking, make lemon caramel strawberries. In a nonstick skillet, put brown sugar and water. Turn on the heat to medium (don’t stir). When the big bubbles start to appear, shake the skillet and let it cook shaking the skillet constantly until slightly thickened. Turn off the heat, stir in lemon juice carefully until combined. Stir in strawberries until combined. Remove the skillet from the stove, let cool to room temperature then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When both pudding and lemon caramel strawberries have been chilled, remove both from the refrigerator. Invert each pudding onto serving plates and put the lemon caramel strawberries over or side of the pudding. Whipped cream on top if you wish.