3 Years Ago | By Apricot Power
Back to school means it’s time to pack lunches! Healthy but simple, this is one of our recipes you can use with your Apricot Seeds. We have the perfect quick recipe to bring along to work or school.
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 slices white bread
- 1-3 teaspoon(s) peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons any flavor fruit jelly
- 1 teaspoon of ground apricot seeds
- Heat griddle or skillet to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. Spread peanut butter on
unbutteredside of one slice of bread, and jelly on the other,sprinkle peanut butter side with 1 tsp of ground apricot seeds.
- Place peanut butter slice, buttered side down on the griddle. Top with jelly slice, so that peanut butter and jelly are in the middle.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown, and warmed through.