Ganoderma Coffee in a Tasty Strawberry Shake
3 Years Ago | By Apricot Power
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 package (0.74 oz.) Ganoderma 4 in 1 Coffee
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek yogurt or French style yogurt (thicker than Greek yogurt)
- 2 large Strawberries, washed, hulled and diced.
- Option: Sugar or honey if you like
- Some strawberry slices for garnish
- Heat milk in a saucepan - don’t boil. Add Ganoderma to the saucepan and stir to dissolve Ganoderma. Let cool to room temperature.
- When the Ganoderma milk has been cooled, transfer into a blender. Add yogurt and diced strawberries (sugar or honey if you add) to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the shake into a serving glass and refrigerate until chilled.
- Sliced strawberries for garnish if you like.
Note: I have made this with Greek yogurt and with French-style yogurt. Adding French-style yogurt (brand is OUI by Yoplait) makes a thicker shake. But after it’s chilled, it gets thicker anyway. You can do either, it's both a healthy version of milkshake!Try pairing it with a delicious Ganoderma Rea Pudding with Lemon Caramel Strawberries.