Coconut Almond Mango Lassi
1 Year Ago | By Apricot Power
Makes 2 smoothies
- One 1.3-ounce package Coconut Almond SuperFood Mix
- 10 ounces of frozen mango chunks
- 2 tbs agave nectar
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbs unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 tbs sliced almonds
- Place the SuperFood Mix, mango chunks, agave nectar, yogurt, and milk into a food processor or blender.
- Blend thoroughly until the mango chunks are pureed and all the ingredients are combined.
- Pour mixture into two glasses.
- Garnish with coconut flakes and almonds before serving.
“I’ve always favored mango lassies over a traditional smoothie and enjoy them for breakfast and snacks. They have a brighter, pure fruit flavor and I knew they would enhance the Superfood mix itself. I paired my garnishes to mimic and enhance the flavors of almond and coconut in the Superfood Mix, which worked beautifully, and made the drink feel cohesive. I really enjoyed using the SuperFood Mix. I thought it blended into both sweet and savory dishes equally well. The flavors gave my dishes something extra and of course blending in extra nutrients is always appreciated. We are all health nuts in our family!”