Brew Iced Caramel Almond Cheesecake Coffee
1 Year Ago | By Apricot Power
- 1 cup ground non-flavored coffee of your choice
- 2 -2/3 cups cold water
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1 sample package Caramel SuperFood Mix
- 1 cup sweetened almond milk
- Whipped cream, chopped roasted almonds, caramel sauce or your preferred toppings
- Stir coffee and water in a large pitcher. Leave to rest covered for 12 hours up to overnight.
- Arrange 3-4 paper towels inside of a fine mesh strainer and slowly strain coffee mixture into a blender. Add cream cheese, almond milk and SuperFood mix. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into each serving glass. Top with whipped cream, almonds and caramel sauce.
Note: If you prefer sweeter coffee, add sugar or honey.
I am a big coffee drinker and love iced coffee. But when I want to have iced coffee, I always make it at home. This recipe is my favorite way to make iced coffee. To make it tastier, fun to drink, and more important, healthier, I added Caramel Superfood Mix, and my favorite ingredients, such as almond milk, cream cheese (to taste like my favorite sweets, tiramisu), caramel, and almond.”