Apricot Seed Pesto
1 Year Ago | By Apricot Power
Pesto is delicious on noodles, sandwiches, and so much more. We wanted to share this easy homemade pesto recipe with apricot seeds!
- 2 cups packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup mixture of Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds and cashews or walnuts
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Pecorino cheese
- Combine the basil, garlic, and apricot seed mixture in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Add 1/2 cup of the oil and process until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- If using immediately, add all the remaining oil and pulse until smooth.
- Transfer the pesto to a large serving bowl and mix in the cheese.
Makes 1 cup