Almond Bavarian Cream
3 Years Ago | By Apricot Power
Do you have a ridiculous sweet tooth and love desserts? Learn how to make this delicious and healthy bavarian cream with almonds and apricot seeds!
- 2 envelopes gelatin softened in
- 1/2 cup cold milk in a blender
- Add 1/3 cup boiling water and start
- Add 1/2 cup Honey
- 4 organic, eggs
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 2 tablespoon grated Apricot Seeds
- 1/2 cup raw cream and enough milk to make 4 cup liquid
- Pour into mold and chill four hours or overnight.
Slightlywarm exterior of the mold with a hot towel and place upside down on a serving plate.
- Decorate with unroasted almonds. (May add any other fruits or toppings like the image above)
Make sure to check out our blog post All About Apricot Seeds to learn more about the benefits!