Coconut Almond Peach Cobbler Recipe
3 Years Ago | By Apricot Power
- 10 medium size peaches, skin removed and sliced
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp almond extract
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup oats, ground
- ½ cup Ground Coconut Almond SuperFood Mix
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups butter, melted
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place peaches, sugar, brown sugar to a bowl and mix. Then add the almond extract, coconut, and flour. Place the filling into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Meanwhile in another bowl add the flour, ground oats, superfood mix, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Toss with a spatula until it looks crumbly. Place evenly on top of the peach mixture. Bake about 20-25 minutes, or until the crumbs look golden.
"I love experimenting with recipes and creating my own. I especially like to use ingredients that are in season for the maximum amount of flavor. I got the idea for the “Coconut Almond Peach Cobbler” recipe after I had gone peach picking and had an abundance of peaches. I decided why not make a healthier, more nutritious version of my favorite peach cobbler recipe. I love using Apricot Power SuperFood Mixes in all my baking, so I decided why not use it in a crumble for my cobbler.”